NARS 2019 Annual Meeting – San Antonio
May 15-17, 2019
Don’t miss out on this exciting program which tackles today’s important issues and kicks off with Keyote Speaker Carl Ice, AAR Chairman and President and CEO of BNSF.
Wednesday, May 15: Registration opens at 3 p.m. and Opening Reception at 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 16: Meeting begins with 7 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Meeting at 8 a.m.
Friday, May 17: Meeting opens with 7 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Meeting at 8 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- Trade Issues: John Murphy, Senior VP International Policy, US Chamber of Commerce – Presented by Kansas City Southern
- Regional Perspective: George P. Bush, Commissioner of Texas General Land
- Intermodal Insights: Panel led by Celtic International
- Energy by Rail:John Miller, Group VP, BNSF and Graham Brisben, Founder and President, PLG Consulting
- Analyst Panel:Tony Hatch, ABH Consulting and Kristine Kubacki, Mizuho — Moderated by Stefan Loeb, Watco Companies
- Leadership Breakfast:Clarence Gooden, Director Universal Logistics Holdings and Former President of CSX
- New Association Leadership:Ian Jefferies, President, AAR, Chuck Baker, President ASLRRA and Iker de Luisa, Managing Director AMF
- Managing the Talent Pool:Beth Whited, EVP and Chief Human Resource Officer, Union Pacific Railroad and Kelli Saunders, President & CEO Morai Logistics
- Plus: More speakers and topics
Conference Registration. Conference registrants canceling registration on or before April 24, 2019 will receive a full refund of the conference registration fee. No refunds will be issued after April 24, 2019.
The Westin Riverwalk Hotel is located in the heart of San Antonio along the Riverwalk.
420 W Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Secure your special rate of $209/night by reserving your room by April 23, 2019.
Group Rate Cut-Off Date is April 26, 2019